London Whisky Weekender – Saturday Day
A whole weekend in May dedicated to all things whisky!
This time we are coming to the Oval Space in up-and-coming Hackney in order to bring you something truly exciting and different. Within the grounds of this former gas-works we hope to bring to you everything good about whisky.
Here’s what each ticket includes…
- The opportunity to sample Whiskies from 20 distilleries bringing over 120 varieties of whisky at no further cost
- Free branded tasting glass
- The Festival Guide – a comprehensive book about the show
- Access to the official LWW shop run by specialists, The Whisky Exchange
Plus the chance to take part in (at extra cost)
- Blitz Whisky terrace (Sampling pre-1945 whiskies on our unique terrace overlooking one of the last remaining Blitz sites in London)
- Under The Counter Drams Special whiskies at selected stands can be sampled in exchange for a token that can be bought separately.
- Special Workshops and classes for a more intimate and detailed look at selected distilleries and whiskies.
This isn’t your ‘run of the mill’ Whisky Festival – this is The Whisky Weekend!
Of course there will be a tremendous Whisky Festival among all of this, with the usual high quality whisky exhibitors and all they bring to the show. Whiskies from all over the world will be celebrated and sampled with the finest the industry has to offer in the way of Brand Ambassadors, distillers and representatives all eager to extoll the virtues of the golden elixir. You will be free to wander the complex, absorbing the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of what is our most ambitious project to date!
Finally, here is a video from our London Whisky Festival in 2012 to help give you a taste of what its all about.
Exhibitors and special classes will be updated regularly so please keep checking back.
The Weekender is proudly supported by;
For the latest updates follow @WhiskyWeekend on Twitter
Oval Space is easily reached by bus or tube with Bethnal Green the closest within a 10 minute walk. You can find out more about Oval Space by visiting their website - ovalspace.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE – This session finishes at 5pm with last pour at 4.45pm
PLEASE NOTE – We do not send out ‘paper’ tickets. Your details will be added to our event register and you should just bring your PayPal receipt as proof of purchase. If you would like PDF tickets emailed to you as they are a gift for somebody else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the names of the recipients.