London Whisky Weekender – Friday Night
Tickets for Friday night are still available but not from our website. Please click here to be redirected to the Oval Space booking page
This time we are coming to the Oval Space in up-and-coming Hackney in order to bring you something truly exciting and different. Within the grounds of this former gas-works we hope to bring to you everything good about whisky.
Here’s what each ticket includes…
- The opportunity to sample Whiskies from 20 distilleries bringing over 120 varieties of whisky at no further cost
- Free branded tasting glass
- The Festival Guide – a comprehensive book about the show
- Access to the official LWW shop run by specialists, The Whisky Exchange
Plus the chance to take part in (at extra cost)
- Blitz Whisky terrace (Sampling pre-1945 whiskies on our unique terrace overlooking one of the last remaining Blitz sites in London)
- Under The Counter Drams Special whiskies at selected stands can be sampled in exchange for a token that can be bought separately.
- Special Workshops and classes for a more intimate and detailed look at selected distilleries and whiskies.
This isn’t your ‘run of the mill’ Whisky Festival – this is The Whisky Weekend! Of course there will be a tremendous Whisky Festival among all of this, with the usual high quality whisky exhibitors and all they bring to the show. Whiskies from all over the world will be celebrated and sampled with the finest the industry has to offer in the way of Brand Ambassadors, distillers and representatives all eager to extoll the virtues of the golden elixir. You will be free to wander the complex, absorbing the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of what is our most ambitious project to date! Finally, here is a video from our London Whisky Festival in 2012 to help give you a taste of what its all about.
The Weekender is proudly supported by;
For the latest updates follow @WhiskyWeekend on Twitter. Oval Space is easily reached by bus or tube with Bethnal Green the closest within a 10 minute walk. You can find out more about Oval Space by visiting their website - ovalspace.co.uk